Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair,
I hate the way you drive the car and the way you stare,
I hate every little thing you do and the way you read my mind,
I hate you so much it makes me sick - It even makes me rhyme
I hate the way you are always right. I hate when you lie.
I hate when you make me laugh - Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you are not around and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly, I hate the way I don't hate you - Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

1 comment:

  1. Cloudy, sad, stormy day
    Heart fragile lile clay
    Impossible to fix you say

    Share something if I may
    If the fears you keep at bay
    Pain is a memory of yesterday

    Don't make your soul goes astray
    Don't live for pain and dismay
    I will help you find your way

    So please smile for now, for today
    See the colors, don't see just gray
    For your happiness I always pray

    ReplyDelete